Built upon uncompromising standards of quality and efficacy, each ingredient in our formulations is researched extensively for its unique properties and combined to create innovative high performing results driven formulations that help protect, nourish and restore skin to its natural beauty.
- We always strive to source our ingredients sustainably and where possible we try to use upcycled ingredients which are a by-product from the food industry.
- We use a combination of organic, cold pressed and refined botanical oils and extracts of the highest quality.
- Our products are vegan friendly and cruelty free. We do not test on animals and there are no animal derivatives in any of our products.
- All products are free from toxic, harmful ingredients and synthetic fragrances that compromise skin and health.
- Research, development and manufacturing takes place at our site. Made in small batches so that every bottle is fresh and the ingredients are at their most potent.
We believe in today’s modern world that luxury and ethical beauty means being in equilibrium and balance with ourselves, the planet and the ecosystems in which we live in. Our core values are at the heart of what we do.
- Safe, natural, sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients.
- Moral and social responsibility of giving back to nature and communities.
- Transparency in our ingredients and labelling.
- Recyclable packaging and reducing plastic where it’s possible.
ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY
We believe in a future that promotes the protection and sustainability of our finite natural resources. We stand against the destruction of biodiversity and harming natural habitats that causes ecological imbalances within the ecosystems.
We are committed to sourcing the finest quality ingredients with respect to the planet, ecosystems and positive human impact.
We believe in innovation and advanced technologies where merging science with nature is the future of sustainability.
Our organic, GMO free, ethically and sustainably sourced marine algae and micro algae actives are grown and harvested by manufacturers in sustainable ways that do not harm the ocean’s fragile ecosystem.
Our botanical oils and extracts are sourced from around the globe by British suppliers with who we have built trusting relationships, they share our ethos and commitment to sustainable sourcing and can provide us with their ingredient chain transparency.
Our packaging is environmentally friendly and recyclable from the glass bottles to the cardboard boxes. We are also committed to reduce and eliminate the use of plastic.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY
We believe in making a positive impact on restoring our planet and empowering communities so they can lead self-sufficient lives by supporting charities that align with our ethos and values.